Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: The Balm NUDE'tude Palette






From Left to Right: Sassy, Stubborn, Snobby & Stand-offish

From Left to Right: Selfish, Sophisticated, Sultry & Schitzo

From Left to Right: Sexy, Serious, Silly & Sleek

I've been playing with this palette and creating different looks for a few days now and I must say I am really liking this product. The palette comes with 12 awesome eye shadows that are great quality. It has a mixture of Matte, Shimmer and Glittery shadows which you can mix and match to create various looks from a neutral eye to a extreme smoky eye.

My two favourite shadows from the palette have to be Selfish and Stand-offish. Selfish is a gorgeous deep taupe shimmery colour and Stand-offish is a pretty pink champagne shadow. 

I've used both Selfish and Stand-offish together with a bit of Sleek (a deep matte brown) for a smoky look and I am absolutely loving the effect it gives on the eyes. These shadows are very buttery and last a good amount of time. Pigmentation is also not bad, some shadows are a bit more powdery / sheer than others but overall they are all pretty good. I would recommend this palette if you are looking for neutral shadows which you can use for both light and darker smoky looks. Have any of you tried this palette yet? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...