Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe collection!





I went to Sephora a few days ago and saw that the Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year collection was released and decided to pick up two items. I picked up the eyeshadow quad and the blush duo. The pigmentation of the products is alright and the consistency is ok. The packaging of the quad and blush reminds me a lot of inglot and it is also quite heavy. I'm not sure how I feel about the magnets yet... What I purchased these items for was the colors! I think the colors in the blush duo and the quad will work for different skin tones. 

Has anyone else purchased these products or any of the other items in the collection? Let me know what you think bellow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...