Hello again lovelies! This is my first drugstore haul for 2015. I haven't actually bought that much drugstore makeup recently but I went today and couldn't pass up some of the sales they were having. A couple of these items are repurchases which I will note below. I would love to see any of your hauls so be sure to tweet me, facebook me or comment below!
- Loreal Miss Manga Mascara - this one was a repurchase because I actually like the wand and how it makes my lashes look
- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation - this was also a repurchase because I really liked the medium coverage and the way it made my skin looked. I am almost finished with my last tube.
- Cover Girl Lash Bloom Mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - not sure if this is new or just new packaging :P
- Loreal Collection Excusive Lipstick - Nude by JLO
- Cover Girl lipstick in Darling Kiss
- Cover Girl lip gloss in #4232 - sorry it doesn't have a name on it but I believe it was berry something
Was totally in a Cover Girl mood today I guess. I can't wait to play with these goodies :) Let me know if you would like a review / swatches of any of these products.