Saturday, January 17, 2015

First Drugstore Haul of 2015


Hello again lovelies! This is my first drugstore haul for 2015. I haven't actually bought that much drugstore makeup recently but I went today and couldn't pass up some of the sales they were having. A couple of these items are repurchases which I will note below. I would love to see any of your hauls so be sure to tweet me, facebook me or comment below!

  • Loreal Miss Manga Mascara - this one was a repurchase because I actually like the wand and how it makes my lashes look
  • Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation - this was also a repurchase because I really liked the medium coverage and the way it made my skin looked. I am almost finished with my last tube.
  • Cover Girl Lash Bloom Mascara
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation - not sure if this is new or just new packaging :P
  • Loreal Collection Excusive Lipstick - Nude by JLO
  • Cover Girl lipstick in Darling Kiss
  • Cover Girl lip gloss in #4232 - sorry it doesn't have a name on it but I believe it was berry something
Was totally in a Cover Girl mood today I guess. I can't wait to play with these goodies :) Let me know if you would like a review / swatches of any of these products.

XOXO







1 comment:

  1. The Rimmel Lasting Finish is my favourite foundation!

    http://melissatara.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...