Happy May!! It's that time of the month again where we share our favourites from the past month. April was a nice month and now we are into May. For the month of April I got my hands on some goodies that I absolutely fell in love with. Most of them are drugstore and inexpensive!
- Cover Girl Tru Naked eyeshadow palette in Nudes - I also have the goldens palette but I like the colors in the Nudes one better
- W&W Countouring Palette - formula is so buttery and nice!
- UD Sheer Lipstick in Anarchy for that POP of Pink
- Milani Luminoso Blush for the glow!
- Maybelline Master Countour palette - at first I wasn't too sure about this product but then I fell in love. Pigmented and easily blendable!
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip Stain in Dopey - FINALLY got my hands on this!
- ColourPop eyeshadow in Amaze - this is a gorgeous copper shade & I LOVE the formula
Those are all of the products I have been loving for the month of April. What have you guys and gals been loving? Let me know!