Finalllyyy!! Some time to post my favourites for the month of September!! This past month I have been transitioning into darker colours and more smokey eyes as Summer has ended and the weather her is slowly getting chillier by the minute. I had worn one of my peep toe flats today... bad idea because on my walk to the office my feet were FREEZING! haha I definitely need to break out my fall booties :) And now on to my favourites...
- Loreal Lipstick in Fairest Nude - although I am not a big fan of the scent I absolutely love the colour and this has got to be one of my all time fave nude lipsticks
- MUFE aqua eyes in #16 its a shimmery pink colour! I love it and it stays on for sooo long!
- Maybelline Masterdrama Liner in Bold Brown - I have been loving browns for lining my eyes!
- Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara - I know a lot of other people out there love this mascara too :)
- W&W eyeshadow trio in Walking on Eggshells - such a pretty neutral palette but you can definitely work it to be more smokey!
- Impress Nails by Broadway Nails - They are so easy to apply and come in so many different designs
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in #320 Warm Golden - this foundation is DA BOMB for my combination skin
- Last but not least... Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed... What can I say? Its freakin gorgeous!!
I've been stalking Youtube and Beauty Blogs for the upcoming holiday launches and OMG I want sooo many things. But I must restrain myself!! Which collections are you guys looking forward to? I think I am most interested in Tarte & MAC (Glamour Daze!)
Let me know what your faves have been for September in the comment box bellow! xoxo