Friday, August 4, 2017

Summer Loving Faves! June & July 2017


Hello lovely people :) Hope your August is starting off well. The past couple of months have been a real blur for me. I've been shopping my stash alot an using some "new" products. I haven't been using much foundation as the weather has been pretty HOT and I would just sweat it off. So, I've been relying on my MAC strobe cream and concealer. The MAC strobe cream gives my skin a nice glow which I have been loving! Here are all the products I have been reaching for the past couple of months:
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
  • ABH Master Palette by Mario
  • Sephora Blush Palette
  • Jouer Highlighter in Topaz - Amazing highlighter! I just got skinny dip from the skinny dip collection and can't wait to try that too.
  • MUFE Pro Sculpting Duo in shade 02 - The bronzer and highlight in this duo is amazing!
  • Nars Radiant Concealer - I've used this so much that I am almost out!
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
  • ABH Pure Hollywood Liquid Lipstick - I recently picked this up at a local sephora where it was always sold out. I really love pairing this with different lip liners and glosses.
  • Buxom Gloss in Mai Tai - Perfect for summer xoxo
  • Marc Jacobs Gloss in Sugar Sugar - This gloss is so creamy!
  • MAC MSF in Medium Dark
  • MAC Strobe Cream in Goldlite
  • Loreal Voluminous Base Mascara
  • Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise - Love this mascara and wand! I hear this is a dupe for the TF Better than Sex Mascara but I haven't tried this mascara to compare. 
  • SL Miss Glam Powder Brush from the Mermaid Sparkle collection - I love her brushes and use them every day!!
What have you guys been loving for June and July? Let me know so I can add to my collection or try it out :)

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...