Half the month has already flown by and the Holiday season is about to be in full swing. I've been trying to shop my stash for the month of October and get through a lot of the deluxe samples I've collected. Here are a few of my faves for the month of October:
- The original LORAC Pro palette - this is one of my HG palettes
- MAC Sheer Pressed Powder - I've been loving this to dust over my foundation
- Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - I usually go for waterproof mascaras but this one is pretty good!
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil - My skin has been acting up lately and this oil has given back the moisture it needs
- ColourPop Smoke n Whistles Highlighter
- Sephora Passionate Blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - another HG product
- Buxom Gloss in Sophia
- Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita - gorgeous for the Fall
- ABH liquid lipstick in Craft - LOVES!
- NARS Radiant Concealer - Amazing! I love the coverage and glow it gives. This will be coming with me on Vacation.
What have you guys been loving recently and what did you pick up during the Sephora Sale? Would love to know :)