Ah! A little late on my favourites this time. I was loving the natural look for October and here are some of the products that I reached for most.
- Loreal color infallible shadow in Tender Caramel
- UD Naked Basics
- MAC MSF in Medium Dark (Love this alone and to set my foundation / concealer)
- Essence silky touch blush in Autumn Peach
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- MUFE aqua smoky lash
- Milani Nude Creme
- Milani Matte Naked
- MAC Soar Lip Liner
- Rimmel wake me up concealer in very fair / light (for that highlight!)
What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below or by tweeting me @luvabellcouture. I love hearing suggestions on new things to try out.