It's that time of year again... back to school :) Some of you may already be back in school and for some of you its very soon (even though you might not want it to be). I just wanted to share some of my fave products for a quick makeup look - perfect for school or even when you are late for work!
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette - gorgeous eyeshadows for a quick sweep on the lids
- Cover Girl Full Bloom Mascara - great for really opening up the eyes
- BB Cream - I love BB creams because you can slap it on without the need of a brush so its very quick and easy
- ELF Concealer - if you need a little bit more coverage
- Clinique Cheek Pops in Plum Pop - I love these blushes! So easy to apply and such pretty colors
- Cover Girl Smoochies - perfect for a pop of color on the lips and goes on so smooth
- Maybelline Fit Me powder - I really love this powder :)
What are some items that you love for that quick make up look when you are in a rush for school or work? Would love to know!