Hello Lovelies! Fall is officially here and September has come and gone. I've been transitioning out of the summer bright colours and more into the bronzey warm fall colours. Here are a few of the items that I have been loving!
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Tarte off the cuff palette - I've got my eyes on the new holiday palette. I love tarte blushes :)
- Fit Me Matte +Poreless Foudation
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil in Black Blaze - I recently found this at the drugstore and am loving it. I have it in a few other jewel tone colours as well.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Revlon Red Velvet Lip Butter - LOVE!
- Loreal Fairest Nude - Oldie but a goodie
- Milani Uptown Mauve
- MAC Whirl Lip Liner - have been loving lining my lips with this and pairing with a nice nude lipstick like Loreal's fairest nude
I would love to know what your favourite September beauty faves were and what your overall fall beauty faves are. Let me know in the comments or catch me in my social media outlets. Also, an update on my current giveaway on Instagram. The deadline was October 2nd but because I will be going on a vacation soon the giveaway will be extended. Expect a new post on instagram in a day or two.