Gah! I am pretty late for my favourites this month. September went by so fast and was full of changes. I am so excited for the Fall months and the leaves changing. I am not excited for the rain though. For September I was loving a matte face and coppery eyes. Here are my faves for the month of September.
- Kat Von D Lovesick Liquid Lipstick
- Marc Jacobs Sugar Sugar Lip Gloss
- MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass
- Sephora Passionate Blush
- NARS Radiant Concealer - OK this isn't "matte" but I love this concealer and the coverage it gives!
- ColourPop Amaze Eyeshadow
- ColourPop Swerve Eyeliner - I got this in one of my Ipsy glam bags and I love it!
- Maybelline Baby Skin primer - Great drugstore primer!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless foundation
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara - I also like the pink version of this mascara.
- MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder - for setting my face.
What have you guys been loving lately? Any recommendations for the Fall months? Let me know in the comments below or reach me on Instagram or Twitter @LuvabellCouture.