Happy 2017!! Wow long time no post! The past couple of months have been an absolute blur with work and travelling and just enjoying the Holiday Season. I hope you have all had a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year. For my first post of 2017 I thought it would be nice to reflect on some of the beauty products I constantly reached for in 2016. Some of these items were released in 2016 and some were released in previous years.
Here we go!
- Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - lightweight demi matte finish and is long lasting
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter - gives a very natural glow
- ABH Master Palette by Mario - love the shades and pigmentation of this palette
- Benefit They're real mascara - I tried this out for the first time in 2016 and love it!
- ABH That Glow Kit - Gorgeous highlighter kit!
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation stick - great coverage and easily blendable
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - one of my HGs
- MAC Peachstock Lipstick - Amrezy made me get this one
- MAC Oyster Girl Lipglass - Amrezy made me get this one too
- Sephora Passionate Blush
- Clinique Ginger Pop Blush
- ABH Craft Liquid Lipstick
- Colourpop Dopey Liquid Lipstick
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- ABH Dainty Lipgloss
- SLMissGlam Kabooki Glam Brush - Love love love this brush for applying my powder. This one came with me on Vacation.
And those are all of my faves for 2016. I would love to hear what your favourites are!