Hello lovely people! First off I would like to say a very Happy New Year to everyone. I can't believe that we are already in the second week of 2015! I am sorry for not blogging that much recently, I have just been catching up on some items on my to-do list and just enjoying the Holidays with my friends and family. I hope you all had a great Holiday as well.
Over the break I did do some shopping, nothing too crazy but of course I had to grab some items from Sephora. During Boxing Day (December 26th) Sephora had some items on sale in store for $12 each. I personally thought they were quite the steal so I had to grab some items. Here is what I got:
- Kat Von D Esperanza Palette
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color in Bikini Pink
- Urban Decay Naked Gloss in Lovechild
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Lovechild (guess I really liked Lovechild...)
- Butter London Nailpolish in Yummy Mummy (My first Butter London nailpolish!)
- Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss in For Keeps
And that is all that I got during Boxing Day at Sephora. Would love to hear what you guys purchased over the holidays and if you have any recommendations. My next post might be some of my fave products from 2014 but I don't know if I'm a little late for that since it is already the second week of January :P Let me know what you guys want to see next!