Saturday, February 7, 2015

Current and January Favourites 2015


Wow! I haven't done a favourites post in a while. I think the last one I did was back in September / August of last year so I have decided to do a current / January favourites. Some of these items I have been using for months. I would love to know what you guys have been loving :) Here are some of my current faves...
  • BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette
  • Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette - I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it!
  • Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation - this is my second one, I really love the coverage it gives and the consistency!
  • Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Waterproof Mascara
  • Revlon Cherries in the Snow Lipstick
  • Milani Nude Creme Lipstick
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
  • MAC Whirl Liner
  • Rimmel East End Snob Liner
And those are the items I have been loving in the past couple of months. Let me know what you have been loving by commenting below, tweeting or via Instagram @luvabellcouture

XOXO










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...