Friday, May 15, 2015

Sephora VIB Haul 2015


Hi Everyone! Long time no blog... I've been a very busy girl the past couple of months. Been a little busy with some online shopping as well (bad girl!). Who else took advantage of the VIB sale? This girl did. I didn't go too crazy but I did pick up some goodies from the sale and also used my ebates account to get some cash back! #SCORE!

Here are some items I picked up... a lot of these items I have been eyeing for awhile now.

  • Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Crush
  • Anastasia Beverley Hills Contour Kit
  • Tarte Tartelette Palette
  • Urban Decay Ultra Definition Powder Foundation - Medium Light
  • Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Urban Decay Sideline E/S
  • Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Streak & Anarchy
  • NARS Audacious Lipstick in Juliette
  • YSL Volupte Tint-in-oil in 
    • 8 Pink About me
    • 5 Cherry my Cherie
    • 4 I Rose You
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 13 Pink in Paris
  • Clinique Cheek Pop in Rosy Pop
  • Anastasia Beverley Hills Artist Palette
  • Urban Decay Revolution High-color Lipgloss in Scandal
  • MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss in 207 & 202
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper
I guess I was really into Urban Decay this time around. I can't wait to play with everything. I've used some of the items already like the YSL Tint in Oil (I LOVE how they feel on the lips). What did you guys get during the sale? Would love to know & let me know if you want a review / swatches of any of the products :) Thanks for reading!!

XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...