Friday, June 5, 2015

May Favourites 2015


So, I was a little obsessed with blush in the month of May and a few other bright goodies :) Here are some of my faves....

  • Hourglass Ambient Light Palette - this palette is gorgeouuuuss
  • MAC Hipness Blush - just came out with the Wash & Dry collection too
  • MAC Petal Power Blush
  • MAC Sweet Heat Extra Dimension E/S - great as a highlight too
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Hoola Bronzer - LOVE!
  • Maybelline Peach Poppy Lipstick
  • Revlon Tutti Frutti Lip Butter
  • Milani Rose d'oro Blush
  • Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara
And that is what I have been loving in May! It was a big month for bronzing & highlighting for me. What were some of your faves? Let me know!!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...