Monday, April 9, 2012

March Favourites 2012


I didn't wear that much make-up in the month of March and went for a more fresh faced look. I kept it simple with liner, mascara and just a pop of colour. So, here are some of the products I kept reaching for in the month of March :) (I know this is pretty late as usual... my bad!)

  • EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit - My lips were super dry so I kept applying this lip balm
  • LUSH lip scrub in Bubblegum
  • Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
  • MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - for that hint of shimmer on the eyes
  • MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Love Connection
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (an oldie but a goodie!)
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - for that pop of colour on the lips
  • Sephora by OPI Polish in Read My Palm <3

There are my favourites for the month of March! Let me know what you guys had as your faves in the comment section. And if you also have a blog leave the link below, I would love to come and visit you!

Don't forget to join the community on Facebook! The link is that way >>> 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...