Monday, April 30, 2012

Collective Haul: MAC In Extra Dimension & Nars Tzarine

MAC Skinfinish in Superb and MAC eyeshadow in Sweet Heat

Superb!

 Sweet Heat!

 From Left to Right: Superb & Sweet Heat

NARS Eyeshadow duo in Tzarine



MAC Reel Sexy Lipstick


This is a collective haul for the month of April. I actually didn't buy too much this month and I am trying to use up what I have in my collection. Many of you must have already seen blog posts and videos about the Reel Sexy and In Extra Dimension collections from MAC. I stopped by my MAC counter the day of the release and picked up three items. I wanted more but held myself back. The eye shadows in the In Extra Dimension collection were really pretty, but I decided to get the more neutral champagne color (not that I needed anymore neutral shadows...). It is really similar to the MSF I bought in Superb but it is a bit lighter which I liked. I have used it a couple times since I purchased it and the texture and color payoff of the shadow & MSF is really great! 

From the Reel Sexy collection I wanted to get more lip products but decided on only one lipstick. This color is perfect for Spring / Summer which is why I bought it haha. I thought I owned something similar but after going through my lipstick collection I found that this shade was a bit more lighter and orange toned than other lipsticks I have. 

The item I purchased from NARS using my Sephora Beauty Insider 15% off discount was the eye shadow duo in Tzarine. I have been looking at this product for awhile now but couldn't justify buying it at the time. When the 15% off sale came along it was the first thing I picked up. NARS eye shadows are pretty nice and this duo is no exception. I really love the light highlight color and the silver color and together they make a really nice smoky eye look. I do recommend this duo! It is actually my first NARS eye shadow duo, so I am super excited to use it more :)

That is all I have for this collective haul. Let me know what you guys have purchased in the month of April. I would love to hear suggestions and comments on what to purchase or try out!

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the GIVEAWAY! There have only been a few entries so far... So your chances of winning are pretty high :) Thanks so much to those who have entered and are sharing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...