Its that time already?! April favourites came way too fast! Anyways here are some of my fave products for the month of April (those items I found myself reaching for the most!)
- Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist - This stuff smells sooo good and I find myself constantly spraying myself with it through out the day. Since it is just a mist the scent does tend to disappear after a few hours. I keep a travalo full of this mist in my purse and take it where ever I go :)
- ECO tools Bronzer Brush - I was watching one of Chelsea's (http://www.youtube.com/xclosetoreal) videos and she had mentioned this brush so I went out to purchase it. Right after using it for the first time I fell in love and have been using it constantly since! Thanks Chelsea!
- MAC Matte Blush in Melba - Love this blush because its the perfect color to give your face a bit of a flush look but it isn't sparkly because its a matte color. I love wearing this blush when I have a dramatic smoky eye :)
- Maybeline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - This color is perfect for everyday wear! I sometimes just put this on with a bit of liner and mascara and am good to go for the day.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti - A nice coral orange color. Great to give your face a pop of color for the day!
- NYX Butt Naked Palette - This palette has everything you need for eyes, cheeks and contour. Shadows are very nice and I love the blushes that come with this palette. Great for creating neutral and smoky eye looks!
Well, that is all my favourites for the month of April! What have your favourites been? Comment below! Don't forget to enter the Giveaway if you haven't already :)