It is August favourites time! Also, I have updated the layout for this blog :) let me know what you guys think!
These are a few of the products that I have been loving and it includes both drugstore & higher end products.
- Beauty Blender - I finally gave in and bought this little item and OMG! It is amazing and way better than the "dupes" I had bought. I find that this tool is great for applying a variety of different products.
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick - Love this for quick morning coverage
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark - This is my second one and I am still in love with it
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb - A limited edition item but sometimes it gets re-promoted
- MAC Pressed Pigment in Summer Honey - I believe this was part of a recent collection and it is so pretty!
- Cover Girl lipstick in Fairytale - a lovely pink and the product is great and non-drying on the lips
- NARS Deep Throat Blush - This has been one of my fave blushes for a long time and I started using it again for the month of August
- Loreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara - Love love love! That is all... lol
These have been some of my most loved products for August. I can't believe Summer is coming to an end. I am not ready for the rain :( Let me know some of your faves and if you are looking forward to Fall.