Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What is in my: Everyday Make-up Bag

I think I carry too many make-up items in my purse and to prove it here is a post on what is in my everyday make-up bag. I usually take this with me in my purse and use the items to touch up throughout the day.






  1. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush in Pink Sorbet
  2. Loreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in W4
  3. BH Cosmetics Bronzer in Matte Bronze
  4. Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Strawberry
  5. Benefit They're Real mascara (mini tube)
  6. Benefit Watt's Up (mini tube)
  7. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
  8. Sephora Eyeliner in 10 Deep Black
  9. Milani Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
  10. Revlon Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon
  11. An ELF and QUO powder Brush
  12. Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch
  13. Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte
  14. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
  15. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
  16. My Travalo with Britney's Fantasy Perfume
  17. Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Cream in Free Will
WOW! 17 items... I never realized I carried almost 20 items in my make-up bag. I think it is time to downsize lol. Anyway, I would love to know what you have in your everyday make-up bags! So, let me know. Comment, tweet me, facebook me, or instagram a picture and #luvabellcouture. Also, if you would like a review on any of the products listed please let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...