Monday, September 16, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award Nomination


I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Cutting Edge Beauty. Thank you so much :) From what I have read the Liebster Award is meant for bloggers with under 200 followers and it is kind of like a tag. I am taking the following rules from Cutting Edge Beauty (I hope you don't mind!). Please check out her blog for more information on this award as well!!

Rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Nominate 6-11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger than nominated you.
4. Write up 11 new questions.
5. Let your nominees know about this award, either through a comment or email.

I Nominate these lovely blogs:
  1. Girlie Review
  2. Make Up and Stilettos
  3. Created in UK
  4. Jessica Rocha
  5. Beautifully Shallow
  6. Yan Maling
  7. BabyLoveX
  8. My Vintage World
  9. Elizabeth: Beauty & Beyond
  10. Style Acid
Read my answers to the questions after the jump!



The Questions and Answers:

1. What's your very favorite face primer that works amazingly with your skin type?
My favorite primer at the moment would be Make Up Forever HD face primer. It makes my foundation and make-up stick to my face like glue (but not sticky haha)!

2. If you could only have 5 makeup products for a look, what would you use?
Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner, Blush, Lipstick

3. What kind of fashion item(s) is/are your favorites?
Since the first day of fall is in a few days my fave fashion items would be comfy scarves and cute boots.

4. Which store is your favorite, Sephora or Ulta?
I would have to say Sephora... I don't have an Ulta close by :( 

5. What is your one holy grail skin care item?
St. Ives Apricot Face scrub. I have been using this for years and I keep repurchasing because it is effective and cheap!

6. Do you wear makeup everyday, or just when you have to go out of the house?
I only wear makeup when I leave the house, which is most days hehe :) But I don't wear makeup to the gym.

7. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where did you go?
I've been to Indonesia when I was 4 but other than that the only time I've left Canada is to go to the US (Vegas, LA, Arizona etc...)

8. What interests do you have outside of beauty and makeup?
Some interests I have outside of beauty and makeup would be Social Media & Graphic Design.

9. How do you often spend your free time?
I often spend my free time either on YouTube & Netflix when I am feeling lazy. Other times I like going out for walks or just enjoying nature.

10. What is your favorite season and why?
I would have to say Summer because when the Sun comes out in Vancouver it is beautiful :) It's beautiful regardless of weather but it just looks extra pretty in the warm sun lol

11. What is your greatest achievement so far?
I would have to say getting my Bachelors Degree :) It was challenging but I am happy I completed it.

My Own Questions:

  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
  2. Who is your role model?
  3. What is the one product you would like to have if you were stranded on an island?
  4. Where would you want to vacation if you could choose anywhere in the world?
  5. What is your favorite book?
  6. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
  7. If you could try out any job for a day what would you want to do?
  8. What is your current favorite make-up product?
  9. If you could be any animal what animal would you want to be?
  10. Who are some people you would like to meet someday?
  11. If you were going to write a book what would you call it and what would it be about?
And... those are my questions and nominations. I also nominate ALL OF YOU! So, get out there and find some great blogs. This award has really opened up my eyes to some really amazing blogs out there. Thank you Cutting Edge Beauty for the nomination.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...