I am totally late on this. My bad! :( I can't believe August is almost half way through... Fall will come knocking very soon. The weather in Vancouver has been incredible these past few weeks and I've been spending a lot of time outside and just enjoying the weather. Vancouver doesn't see much sun the rest of the year... But hopefully the sunshine will stay at least for a few more weeks. Anyway... on to my favourites for the month of July. I focused on quick and easy make-up looks in July because I spent a lot of time outside sweating :P
- Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream - I bought this in the middle of July and am really liking it. I usually just use my fingers to apply and then use a bit of setting powder on top. Quick and easy!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick - I have combo oily skin and this stuff is quick and makes my skin matte for most of the day. I've been liking it for a quick morning cover up. This foundation is medium coverage which definitely works for me.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray - Loving this because it has been super hot here and this helps prevent my make-up from slipping and sliding everywhere for most of the day.
- Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar - OMG gorgeous gorgeous bright summer colour! I definitely want more of these :)
- Maybelline Unstoppable Liner in Sapphire - for that little pop of colour on the lash line
- W&W eyeshadow in Nutty - Lovely taupe colour (nice all over the lid colour)
- Loreal Infaliable Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe - Love this for a quick one colour eye look!
- Burts Bees Lip Balm - my lips have been chapped and this has really helped me.
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- MAC blush in Hipness - Pretty pinky coral colour. This was L/E but MAC sometimes brings it out in different collections.
So, there are all my favourites for the month of August. I should have my August faves out soon... LOL :) What have your favourites been for the past few months? Let me know!