For the month of June I was loving a bright lip and neutral gold eyes. Here are some of the products I have been loving:
- MAC MSF in Medium Dark for setting my foundation or wearing alone over some concealer
- MAC MSF in By Candlelight this is a limited edition product but MAC's Soft & Gentle is similar for giving that luminous glow
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Girls Night Out I loved wearing this with some liner and mascara
- Maybelline Falsies Flared
- Physicians Formula blush in Rose... I love the hearts! haha!
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Fairytale
- Maybelline Vivids in Shocking Coral
- Maybelline Master Drama (love!) in Midnight Master
- Rimmel Wake Me up Foundation
- Essie Polish in Cute as a Button (gorgeous polish!)
Those were my faves for the month of June. What have yours been? Let me know because I would love to try them out too!