Thursday, January 12, 2012

December Faves 2011


Ok... So I am a bit late with my favorites of the month for December. But better late then never :) Anyways, for the month of December I have been loving the above pictured products and used them almost everyday during the month. There may have been a couple days where I used some other products but for the most part these were the products that I constantly reached for. 
  • Sigma Travel Brush Kit in Tokyo (Limited Edition)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Baby Lips (Peach Kiss, Quenched & Pink Punch)
  • Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
  • Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Boosting Powder in Bronzer
  • Maybelline Eyestudio in Copper Chic
I enjoyed using these products in the month of December. My lips get really dry in the cold so I am in constant need of lip balm. I found that Maybelline's Baby Lips gave me the hint of color I wanted while being extremely moisturizing (well at least in my opinion). I went for a more natural look in December with just a bit of glow and the Physicians Formula blush and boosting powder helped me achieve that. Plus, I really like the way that the product smells haha :) I absolutely am in love with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it kept my shadow on for awhile and really prevented any creasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...