Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Haul / Review: Color Tattoo by EYESTUDIO Maybelline


From left to right: Edgy Emerald, Bold Gold, Audacious Asphalt, Bad to the Bronze & Too Cool

Stopped by a local drugstore and purchased some Maybelline Color Tattoos which have been hyped up on the internet. People have been comparing them to MAC Paint Pots and I can see some similarities in texture and feel of the product. The packaging of the Color Tattoos are alright in my opinion and some of the colors are less opaque / pigmented than others. My current favorites are Bad to the Bronze and Too Cool. The Color Tattoos that I purchased and swatched go on pretty well and you have some time to blend before it dries. Overall, I like the product :) Maybe not as much as some of my paint pots but for a drug store product it is pretty awesome!

Pigmentation:  B+
Texture: A
Longevity/Wear: A

Overall Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...