Monday, January 30, 2012

Drugstore Haul: Maybelline & Revlon


Must stop hauling... lets see if I can do this. I say no make-up purchases for the month of February! Aaah! I purchased a few Maybelline products last night because they were on sale at my local drugstore... What I got was:

  • Maybelline Lash Stilettos Mascara (I have used this before but forgot how I liked it. So, I decided to get the waterproof one to try it out again)
  • Maybelline Lash Stilettos Liquid Eyeliner (This was recommended to me)
  • Maybelline Fit Me blush in Medium Coral
  • Maybelline Fit Me powder in #325
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin (This product is quite sheer as I heard from other reviews)
  • Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in "Are You Red-dy" (Purchased because I watched JuicyTuesday & EmilieClarke and they both loved the red lipstick)
  • Revlon Lipbutter (Yup another lip butter!) in Berry Smoothie
That is all I purchased! If you have any comments or suggestions leave them below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...