Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Top 10 Beauty Faves of 2015


Hello 2016 and Happy New Year to you all!! I am super excited for this year and am looking forward to all the new goodies coming out. What are you guys looking forward to? 2015 was a pretty good year and here are some of the items that I fell in love with.

  • Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Perfume
  • Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger
  • Sephora Marvelous Mauve Lip Cream
  • Rimmel East End Snob liner (I am completely finished and need a new one!)
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Love this for my under eyes)
  • Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara
  • Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
  • Ofra Havana Nights Liquid Lipstick (LOVE this formula! Great collab with KathleenLights)
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • ABH Self Made Palette
What were your Top 10 Beauty products for 2015? I would love to know! So, tweet me or leave me a comment below. 

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...