Monday, December 7, 2015

November 2015 Favourites


It's DECEMBER! I've been loving warm bronze colours and berry / red lips for the past month. Here are my November Favourites.
  • Revlon Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow and Berry Couture
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  • Rimmel Accelerator Endless Mascara
  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in Brown
  • NARS Blush in Orgasm
  • Loreal True Match Foundation
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

What have you been loving? Let me know below or on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

XOXO








2 comments:

  1. I love my Maybelline Color Tattoo in that shade, it's such a perfect eyeshadow base for any gold or coppery eye look! I seriously think I'm the only person who doesn't own Nars orgasm - Need this in my life! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect eyeshadow base for any gold or coppery eye look! And you definitely need Nars Orgasm in your life :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...