Monday, November 30, 2015

Sephora VIB Rouge Haul 2015



I know the sale is way over now and it took me ages to get this post up. No excuses >.< But I still wanted to share some items I purchased during the sale (and after / before). So, this is more of a collective haul than a what I purchased during the 20% off sale a few weeks back. Some of these items I purchased online and some in store so I had to wait for shipping. 

  • Tarte Lipset from their Holidaze Collection
  • ABH Self Made Palette (Love this!)
  • Bite Beauty Lip Duo
  • MUFE 15 Artist Shadow Palette
  • Becca Mini Opal Set
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
  • Tarte Marcuja Creaseless Concealer (I've heard a lot of good things about this)
  • First Aid Beauty All Star Hydration set
  • Sephora Mask
  • MUFE Ultra HD Foundation Stick
  • UD Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bad Blood
  • Tarte Blush Palette from their Holidaze Collection (bought this one before the sale started)
And that is my collective haul from Sephora from the past month and a bit. Would love to hear what you have purchased recently and for any recommendations! Let me know through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! @LuvabellCouture or comment below!

XOXO













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...