I know the sale is way over now and it took me ages to get this post up. No excuses >.< But I still wanted to share some items I purchased during the sale (and after / before). So, this is more of a collective haul than a what I purchased during the 20% off sale a few weeks back. Some of these items I purchased online and some in store so I had to wait for shipping.
- Tarte Lipset from their Holidaze Collection
- ABH Self Made Palette (Love this!)
- Bite Beauty Lip Duo
- MUFE 15 Artist Shadow Palette
- Becca Mini Opal Set
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Tarte Marcuja Creaseless Concealer (I've heard a lot of good things about this)
- First Aid Beauty All Star Hydration set
- Sephora Mask
- MUFE Ultra HD Foundation Stick
- UD Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bad Blood
- Tarte Blush Palette from their Holidaze Collection (bought this one before the sale started)
And that is my collective haul from Sephora from the past month and a bit. Would love to hear what you have purchased recently and for any recommendations! Let me know through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram! @LuvabellCouture or comment below!