Sunday, November 8, 2015

October Favourites 2015


Ah! A little late on my favourites this time. I was loving the natural look for October and here are some of the products that I reached for most.

  • Loreal color infallible shadow in Tender Caramel
  • UD Naked Basics
  • MAC MSF in Medium Dark (Love this alone and to set my foundation / concealer)
  • Essence silky touch blush in Autumn Peach
  • Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
  • MUFE aqua smoky lash
  • Milani Nude Creme
  • Milani Matte Naked
  • MAC Soar Lip Liner
  • Rimmel wake me up concealer in very fair / light (for that highlight!)
What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below or by tweeting me @luvabellcouture. I love hearing suggestions on new things to try out.

XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...