Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sephora Wishlist


I've been browsing through the Sephora site and putting things in my "Loves" list. Here are a few items that I have my eye on but haven't made the jump to purchase. I'm on a Sephora No Buy at the moment lol.

  • Cover FX Custom Cover Drops - for mixing in with my moisturizer
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - how cute is the packaging?
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow & Arrow - this has been sold out for the longest time and I can never find it in stores. Gorgeous colour!
  • Sephora Collection Radiant Luminizing Drops - I want to wear this under a powder highlighter or mixed in with my foundation.
What items have been in your wishlist lately and have you purchased any of the above? If so, let me know what you think about them! (Above Images from Sephora.com)

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the Cover FX are a must! I'm obsessed and I've gotten my sisters obsessed too! It's so nice you can mix them with skincare. Love the post!

    Erica @brightandcheeky
    www.brightandcheeky.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...