Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SL Missglam Brushes


I purchased these beautiful brushes a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them! A little about my ordering experience: It was great! The order system was smooth and I received my pretty package a couple of days after with a cute hand written note (Thank you Stephanie!)

The brushes are gorgeous and very well made. They are also super soft and really great to work with. I love the soft pink color of the brushes and also the cute bling detailing on the ferrel. Pink and bling are a two of my faves so the combo on these brushes are perfect!

Overall, I would definitely recommend these pretty brushes. They are great at applying powder, cream and liquid make up. I love using the powder brush for blush & bronzer :)

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...