Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Collective Sephora & MAC Haul


For the past couple of months I have been picking up some items here and there from MAC and Sephora. The haul you see here comes from a few trips to MAC / Sephora & Online. First off the MAC items:

  • MAC fix + in the Yuzu scent - I really wanted the rose or coconut one but they were sold out at both MAC stores by my house :(
  • MAC lipsticks in Brave, Whirl, Men like mystery, D for Danger, and Dangerous - do you see a theme here? LOL
  • MAC Liners in Edge to Edge, Beet, Redd & Magenta - I went a little liner crazy!
  • MAC Extra Dimension Shadows in A Naturual Flirt & Amorous Alloy

And now on to the Sephora Haul. I only picked up a couple of items:

  • Sephora Lip Cream Stain in Marvellous Mauve - I heard this was a dupe for Patina or Lolita?
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
  • Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette Eye
  • Becca Champagne Pop Highlight - YES! Becca's collab with the beautiful Jaclyn Hill! I refreshed my browser in what felt like a million times until it finally came in stock on the Sephora Canada site... It was worth it :)
And that are all the items I have purchased in the past few months from Sephora and MAC. My list of loves and wants is still growing but I am holding myself back...

What are on your guys' wishlists? Any upcoming launches you are excited for? Let me know!

XOXO









1 comment:

  1. It is the great advices. I can recommend great service for essay writing www.uk-essay-reviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...