Monday, July 6, 2015

June Favourites 2015


It's that time of the month again! June favourites. In the month of June I've been really trying to use up some items. One example would be the blush in this picture... I hit pan! Woot... Here is what I have been loving in the month of June.

  • Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
  • Maybelline Fit Me foundation (Matte + Poreless)
  • Essie Nailpolish in Cute as a Button
  • MAC Pinch o Peach blush
  • MAC Sweet Heat E/S
  • Loreal Amber Rush E/S
  • Clinique Cheek Pops in Plum Pop
  • Maybelline L/S in Shocking Coral 
  • Milani L/S in Rose Hip
And those are the items that I have been loving for the past month. I've been loving neutrals with a pop of colour, especially PINK! I would love to know what you guys have been loving :)

XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...