Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Black Friday Haul 2013



So... I did a little Black Friday shopping on Friday / Saturday. I didn't wake up super early to go though and just ended up going in the evening of Black Friday. I waited in line for about 30 minutes at Old Navy to pay. I think that really was the only store that was a little crazy on Friday... atleast at the mall I went to. All I purchased there was a pair of thick grey leggings and a light grey sweater (I know... how boring!). Everything at Old Navy was 50% off but I was really just there for some essentials and didn't want to spend too much.

I went to Sephora briefly after and nothing really stood out to me so I walked out with NOTHING! (OMG!)

So, after cruising the mall and going to a few other lovely stores such as Bath & Body Works and American Eagle. I went to Target and made a single purchase of the NYX Give a Little Love Trio which had three Soft Matte Lip Creams in Antwerp, Adis Ababa & Tokyo. This little set was on sale for $13.49 which I thought was not bad considering one can run up to $8 where I am. 

On Saturday, I went to Forever 21 (nothing interested me there either) and the other store I went to was Victoria Secret and what I really wanted was the bag they were giving away with a $75 purchase haha. But, thankfully they also had some nice sales on body mist sets and this cute hoodie / fleece pants. Yep, I purchased those and got my free bag YAY! and that is all I purchased... Not to crazy :) I want to know what everyone else picked up for Black Friday / Weekend! Send them to me! haha!

Happy December! (omg it's almost Christmas!)

XOXO

More pictures after the jump...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...