Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

(image via. Google)

I've decided to do the Sweater Weather Tag after watching so many YouTubers videos :) Here are my answers to the questions... and I tag all of you and would love to hear your sweater weather answers! So, if you have a blog post or video please send them to me via email / twitter / facebook or comment below!

The questions and answers are after the break...




1. Favorite candle scent?
I just love the smell of cinnamon and sweetness in the Fall!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

I love them all but if I had to choose I would probably go with Tea just because I feel there is a greater variety of tea.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Running in the fallen leaves and watching the leaves turn colors! So pretty!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged liner?

Definitely dark lips just because I suck at winged liner!

5. Best fragrance for fall?

I am loving D&G #3 L'Imperatrice - but I don't really have a "Fall" Scent

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

I love turkey... yep!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Pretty cold and rainy. But this year we have seen a lot of sunshine. BUT, still very cooolddd!

8. Most worn sweater?

My Wilfred sweater from Aritzia. Great layering piece.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

Sephora X Nailpolish in Supernatural! 

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Jumping in leaf piles just because i'm not very into football... but my brothers are!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Jeggings!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots for this year. I was totally Uggs last year even though I don't own a pair of Uggs.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I'm indifferent. I did have a couple of lattes this fall but I wouldn't say it's the most amazing drink.

14. Favorite fall TV show?

Tons! but mostly Ravenswood (because its creepy) and The Vampire Diaries (I'm such a girl!)

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

For some odd reason it's Katy Perry's Unconditionally...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...