Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2013


So, I picked up a few things from the Sephora VIB sale that ran in the beginning of the month. Now, I am banned from Sephora until next year! Haha, let's see how long that will last :P Anyway, I picked up a few palettes and a few holiday sets. I don't think I went tooo crazy this year... Now on to what I purchased:
  • Soft Lights Powder in Shimmer - This is all Jacilyn Hill from YouTube's fault!
  • Naked Skin Foundation - I have been wanting to try this foundation out since it first came out
  • NARS Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Blush Palette (even though I already have a blush or two)
  • Kat Von D Spellbinding Palette - I was mesmerized by the colors!
  • Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Palette - I love Too Faced, so of course I had to get this!
  • Buxom Dolly's Opening Act Lip Gloss Set - SO PRETTY! And great price point in my opinion.
  • Sephora #56 Pro Face Brush - Loving this for foundation.

And that is all I got from the sale. Trust me I wanted more, but I held off. If you would like a review on any of these products please let me know :) Also, I would love to know what you got from the sale so leave them in the comments! Until next time!

XOXO

More pictures after the jump...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...