Sunday, December 1, 2013

Review: Revlon ColorBurst Matte & Lacquer Balm


These weren't all purchased during one trip but rather 2 or 3 trips to the store. I first started off with Elusive & Whimsical as my first purchases. I really loved Elusive which was the matte nude pink and whimsical was a great holiday color. So, naturally I wanted more! The pigmentation of the matte colors are awesome! Lasting power was alright in my opinion. It lasted a few hours on my lips (the matte ones lasted longer than the lacquer ones). The matte formula is pretty which is another thing I loved about them. They did dry out my lips a little but applying lip balm really helped with that issue. Overall, I think theses lippies are great and definitely worth the try!

 For more photos and swatches... read on...





Swatches (top to bottom, left to right):
Whimsical (Lacquer)
Coquette (Lacquer)
Vivacious (Lacquer)
Striking (Matte)
Showy (Matte)
Elusive (Matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...