For the month of March I have been trying a neutral eye with a pop of colour on the lips. I have been loving Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette. It took me awhile to actually buy it because I was skeptical but I must say that I am really liking this little palette... Some of my other favourites for March are:
- Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation - still a favourite from February
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara - I am liking this mascara and I sometimes layer it with others
- EOS lipbalm in Strawbery Sorbet
- MAC Eyeliner in Smoulder - a great black liner for a smokey eye but you may need to set this with a black eyeshadow
- NYX blush in Summer Peach - grorgeous blush for Spring!
- Maybelline Vivids in Fuchsia Flash - hot pink colour. Perfect for that pop of colour!
- Loreal Color Riche in Cotton Candy - I think this is a very nice formula and a great colour.
Those are my faves for the month of March. Let me know what yours are :)