I'm a little behind on my favourites (again! no surprises :P) lol. For the month of February I have been trying out some Cover Girl products. When I first started using make-up I had started with some Cover Girl powder and then expanded from there. But as I moved on to other brands I sort of forgot all about Cover Girl... Well except for the lash blast mascara which I still love. Anyways, they have come out with some great products recently and they have made it into my favourites for February! Yay!
- Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in 920 Creamy Natural - I really like the coverage it gives
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist - Sorta sheer coverage but very nice on the lips :)
- MAC 109 & 217 Brushes - I love the 109 for contouring and the 217 for applying and blending eyeshadow (I can't believe it has taken me this long to purchase the 217!)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal liner in Black - This is a pretty creamy liner that you can smudge to create a nice smokey eye.
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Blue Slate - I have been loving this blue on my nails!
- Maybelline Vivids in Pink Pop - WOW such a pretty hot pink lipstick!
- Loreal Infalliable Eye Shadow in Amber Rush - Such a pretty wash of colour on the lids.
So, those are my faves for the month of February! What have yours been? Let me know so I can try them out :) Until next time!! Muah!