For the month of April I've been shopping my stash and bringing out some old but awesome goodies. I've also mixed in some new ones just for fun :)
- Stila "the it girl" palette - I got this a year or so ago. Totally in love with the colour Kitten. It is such a pretty shimmery champagne and I love it for a wash of colour on the lids.
- MAC eyeliner in Smoulder - a nice soft black. It tends to smudge on me but I like setting it with a black shadow.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - I finally gave in a bought this blush and it is freakin beautiful! Gives a very nice glow to the cheeks.
- MAC MSF in By Candlelight - This is a gorgeous highlighter and I've used it soo much but it barely has a dent in it.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded and Inked in Pink - I've been loving these colours for the Spring months. Light wash of colour and also under eyeshadow.
- NYX Blush in Peach - Gorgeous kinda matte blush. It's a pretty pink and perfect for Spring!
- MAC eyeshadow in Amber Lights & Satin Taupe
- L'oreal True Match Lumi in W5 - Love the amount of coverage it gives which is medium.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
- Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme - OMG I was so excited when I saw this in stores. It smells like candy and the formula is awesome!
- L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray - Love this for setting my make-up but may try Deslick next time because my skin tends to get a little oily
- Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon - a new one! yay! you know how I love me some lipbutters lol. This is a pretty bright pinky red colour.
- L'oreal Colour Riche in Blushing Sequin - Lovely bright pink colour!!
Phew that was kinda long! Well those are all my faves for the month of April. I can't believe how fast April went and now its May and my Birthday month eeps! This year needs to slow down a little bit haha. Ok, let me know what you guys have been loving in the comments section below or tweet me or facebook me... you know the drill. Also, let me know if you would like to see any swatches or reviews of any of the products that I have shown on my blog. Until next time ...