I am super late in posting this up! I know, I'm sorrry :( I hope everyone has had a lovely January and are having an even better February. I can't believe we are almost half way through February already. Where is time flying off to? Anyways, just wanted to share some things I have been loving for the month of January... I would love to hear what you guys have been loving too. So, tweet me or leave a comment below! Now on to the beauty products...
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - I bought this and used it for a bit but then I forgot about it... picked it back up in January and have been using it almost everyday for a quick on the go make-up look.
- ELF Powder Brush - I have been loving applying my foundation / BB cream with this brush. It is only $3!! How great is that?!
- Smashbox Blush in Flushed - gives a beautiful glow and I love it!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - This powder has been my go to powder for a while. I love it and definitely will be repurchasing as I am almost done with this one haha.
- Korres Lipbutter in Jasmine - LOVE the smell of this stuff and it makes my lips so smooth especially in the colder months.
- MAC MSF in By Candlelight - this is limited edition but I think Soft & Gentle is similar to this and it just gives your face that nice glow.
- MAC Bronzer in Golden - Just a nice bronzer for the face ya know haha :)
- Loreal Nailpolish in Members Only - OMG such a hot pink beautiful polish!
- Lancome Definicil Mascara - Love love love... that is all!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain in Honey - I think this is such a pretty natural nude colour for everyday.
And those are all my favourites for the month of January! Tell me yours! please please please :) Until next time... Happy February!