Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Collective Drugstore Makeup Haul: Revlon, W&W, Rimmel, Maybelline, and more...









Aaah long time no blog :P Thought I would post a collective drugstore haul up because I totally missed the boat with the Best of 2012 tag haha. So, these are just a few things I have picked up over the past couple of months. These have been sitting in a box waiting for me to blog them... I am such a procrastinator and I can't make excuses for it because it is true! Now, I can put these goodies away :) yay!

  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Soft Beige
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Light / Medium
  • Rimmel BB Cream in Medium
  • Mabelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me & Peppermint
  • Maybelline The Rocket Volum'Express Mascara in Very Black
  • Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Shocking Coral & Pink Pop
  • Maybelline Whispers in Go Nude & Pink Possibilities
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
  • Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Diamonds in Black Diamond
  • Loreal Color Riche Lipstain in Infinite Fushia
  • Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Endless Pearl & Bronzed Taupe
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Nude
  • Revlon Colorstay Gel Shine Top Coat
  • Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow stick in Torch
  • Revlon Colorstay gloss in Belini & Bourdeaux
  • Revlon Polish in Enrapture
  • Revlon Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium
  • Nicole by OPI polish in Disco Dolls
  • NYX Lipgloss in Perfect
  • NYX Matte Lipstick in Nude
  • NYX Extreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl
  • W&W Fergie Collection Lipstick in Ferguson Crest
  • W&W Lipstick in 908C Sugar Plum Fairy
  • Covergirl Lipstick in Temptress

Those are all the things I got collectively. They were bought in a few shopping trips hehe... Let me know if you would like a review or first impression on any of the products listed. What have you gotten recently and is there anything I should try? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. So lucky! Such a big cosmetics haul!
    I really want to try the real technique stippling brush, are they any good? They're a bit on the pricey side though :(

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...