Thursday, January 3, 2013

December 2012 Favourites


Essie Nailpolish in Swing Velvet (not sure if this was limited edition?)

Revlon Nailpolish in Gold  Coin

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Happy 2013 everyone! Here are some items that I have been loving for the month of December:
  • B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel Body Spray 
  • D&G Perfume in #3 L'Imperatrice - Fell in love with this scent a few months ago <3 li="li">
  • Loreal Voluminous Full Definition mascara - I love the volume it gives my lashes
  • Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - This has kept my lips hydrated during the cold months
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero - Awesome black liner!
  • Loreal Lumi Foundation - Nice foundation that gives a bit of a dewy finish
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed - Love this neutral blush for everyday
  • Essie Nailpolish in Swing Velvet - I bought this a year ago or so, not sure if it was a limited edition?
  • Revlon Nailpolish in Gold Coin - This is a great gold metallic polish :)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Gives a nice matte finish
I hope everyone has had a great holiday and that 2013 will be awesome for all of you :) I am thinking of doing a best of 2012 post but just thinking of the best way to do it (ie. categories or tag form). Let me know your ideas below! and if you have any favourites please share those as well!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...