Sunday, August 12, 2012

July Favourites 2012


SOOO freakin late on this >.< haha but I didn't have that many favourites for the month of July :P I didn't really buy much make-up in the month either. Anywho... my favourite items for July are pretty simple as I didn't wear much because of the hot weather :P Anything I put on my face would melt off so I just gave up.

  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Posh Pink
  • Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
  • Nivea Lip Care 
  • Maybelline Master Drama liner in Coal Commander
  • Loreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara
As you can see I love me some drug store products! What are some of your favourites? Let me know in the comments!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...