Saturday, July 28, 2012

Urban Decay SMOKED palette






Kinky, Freestyle, Barlust & Rockstar

Mushroom, Backdoor, Evidence & Loaded

Loaded

Blackout & Asphalt

I went to my local Sephora last weekend looking to see if they had put the Urban Decay SMOKED palette on the sales floor yet. Unfortunately, they had not :( So... I asked one of the girls who worked there when it would be coming out and they said "Oh we just got it in yesterday, its just in the back" then she proceeded to ask another girl to get it for me! I was so stoked! haha :) 

The packaging is pretty awesome and I think I'm going to get a lot of travel use out of it. The little book that it comes with is cute and it has a few different smokey looks that you can try out. The eye shadows are amazing. I've always been a fan of UD eyeshadows because they are so pigmented and creamy.

I haven't been able to play with this palette yet. But just from swatching the colors I can tell that the quality and pigmentation are great! Can't wait to use the palette for different looks!

My July favourites should be coming up in the next few days... and I am also thinking of doing a what's in my make up bag post... Thanks for reading :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...