It's already the middle of the year?! WHAT!! haha... yup it is that time again for my monthly favourites. I was thinking for my next favourites I will incorporate other products and faves into these posts. Let me know what you think and if you have any other ideas for me in the comments section :) It would be greatly appreciated! Now, on to the favourites for the month of June!
- Bath & Body Works body spray in Pink Chiffon - I am loving this scent for the Summer its so girly and fresh!
- Lush lip scrub in Bubble Gum - My lips have been super chapped lately and this has helped me get rid of any dry skin on my lips.
- Maybelline baby lips in Peach
- Tarte Lip tint in Perky - an awesome pink tint <3
- Revlon lip butter in cupcake - can you see that I have been loving pink lately?
- MAC blush in Hipness - gorgeous coral pink, this came out with the hello kitty collection and the to the beach collection I think...
- MAC mineralize eyeshadow in Love Connection - pretty pretty champagne colour with some shimmers, great for all over the lid :)
- Sephora flash waterproof eyeliner in Black - I think this has become one of my fave eyeliners for the waterline. It stays on relatively well throughout the day.
- Smashbox Browtech powder trio - I have been using this everyday for my brows and it is awesome <3
And those are all my favourites for the month of June! I haven't really been buying beauty products this month and will try to continue that trend into July *fingers crossed*. I've been really trying to use what I have in my collection and have been finding a lot of items that have become favourites again! What have your favourite items been for the month of June? Comment below!! <3 ya!