Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mini Beauty Haul (Washington Edition)






I went down to Washington today and got some stuff <3 a="a" aid="aid" also="also" amp="amp" and="and" colour="colour" ended="ended" fergie="fergie" first="first" get="get" getting="getting" had="had" i="i" in="in" items="items" just="just" line="line" minty="minty" need="need" one.="one." one="one" other="other" p="p" picked="picked" polish="polish" refresh-mint="refresh-mint" rite="rite" saw="saw" some="some" sparkly="sparkly" stage="stage" take="take" that="that" the="the" they="they" to="to" up="up" w="w" went="went" were...="were...">

  • Loreal True Match Lumi foundation in Sand Beige (W5)
  • Real Techniques powder and blush brush... I have been wanting these forever!
  • Two W&W single shadows in Brule and Nutty
  • W&W blush in Heather Silk... I've heard some good things about this shade so obviously I had to get my hands on it haha. I already have Pearlescent Pink and I really like it!
And that is all... Just a mini haul I haven't been going too crazy with make-up products lately. I'm trying to control myself but its just so hard with so many new products coming out!!! eeeps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...