Thursday, February 9, 2012

January Favourites 2012


Again, I am late with my favourites of the month :P I really should get on this faster haha... Anyways I only had a few favourites for the month of January that I constantly reached for and they are as follows:
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer
  • Revlon Lipbutter in Strawberry Shortcake
  • Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub (my lips have been extremely chapped and this scrub has helped me get rid of all the nasty chapped skin)
  • MAC MSF in By Candlelight (Oldie but definitely a goodie for highlighting)
  • Sigma E60 Large Shader brush (absolute lovee!)
  • Tarina Tarantino Eyedream Highlight Duo in Iris Plume / Moon Opal (super pigmented, super gorgeous)
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish powder blush in Pink Sorbet (lovely everyday cheek colour)
Those are all my favourites for the month of January :) I would love to know yours so please leave a comment or tweet me some of your faves and maybe I will try them out! I love suggestions!

Coming up I will have a Revlon Lipbutter collection / mini review <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...