Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Haul: Shop MAC, Cook MAC



From left to right: Naughty Saute (Cremesheen), Quick Sizzle (Matte)

Cremeblend Blush in Florida

Call Me Bubbles Palette!
From left to right: Call Me Bubbles, Fresh Daily, Full of Flavour, Brash

I purchased some goodies from the new MAC collection a week ago and almost forgot to post a blog about it :P I just picked up 4 items which are: 

  • Call Me Bubbles Eyeshadow Palette
  • Naughty Saute Lipstick
  • Quick Sizzle Lipstick
  • Cremeblend blush in Florida (My first MAC cremeblend blush!)
I am really liking the colours in this collection. My favorite purchase from this collection would have to be the Call Me Bubbles palette because the colors are amazing for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...