Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sephora VIB Gift Card Haul

Some goodies I picked up with my VIB gift card last week. I had to restrain my self from buying a lot more than I did. I think I did quite well and picked up only 4 items. I wanted much much more and my basket was quite full of random things such as another NARS blush, UD Eye Primer and a few eye pencils... But now on to the stuff I did purchase...
  • Tarina Tarintino Jewel Shadow Palette in Diamond Dusk
  • Two Sephora by OPI Blasted polish in Electric Blue & Turqouise
  • My all time fave mascara MUFE Aqua Smoky lash
That is pretty much all I picked up at Sephora last week with my gift card :) I have tried the Turquoise nailpolish over some black polish and it turned out alright. I may do another blog post on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...