Thursday, December 8, 2011

November Faves 2011

 "Amber Romance" body mist by Victoria's Secret. I've been wearing this fragrance almost everyday. It has a sweet & fall smell that I am really loving right now :)
 "Make Up For Ever" face kabuki. I purchased this during the F&F sale at Sephora. I've been wanting this brush for awhile and finally purchased it :) Its so soft and applies powder products quite well!
 "Fairest Nude" Loreal Lipstick. I have been in love with this color ever since I first purchased it. I think it is one of the most "your lips but better" colors at a drugstore price. The only downside would be the smell of it, it has somewhat of a perfume fragrance.
 "Super Stay" Maybelline foundation in Honey Beige. I have been using this foundation for most of November and purchased it around the beginning of the month. It has awesome coverage and staying power.
"Voluminous False Lashes" Loreal mascara. Another Loreal product yes! At first I wasn't a huge fan of the formula or brush of this mascara, but, I have grown to love it :) The mascara makes my lashes look really good!
"Lets get Naked" Urban Decay Palette! I really love this e/s palette and have used it consistently ever since I purchased it. I am tempted to purchase another one just for the fun of it :) I also am wanting the Naked 2 palette but have to wait until it comes to Sephora in Canada :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...