It's January Favourites time!! I can't believe it February already. As you can see from the picture above I went for a very particular colour scheme in January. Was totally loving the bronze / neutral colours for eyeshadows and neutrals for the face and lips.
- Zoella Chocolate Palette - love love love this palette! So creamy and pigmented.
- Morphe 25B Palette - The shades in this palette is awesome! I think it is sold out on the Morphe site at the moment but I heard that they will be bringing it back.
- Tarte Exposed Blush - an oldie but a goodie!
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Sephora Gel Concealer
- MAC L/S in Velvet Teddy
- MAC L/S in Kinda Sexy
- SL Miss Glam Mermaid Glam Brushes - I love the entire set but am only showing my 2 clean ones in this post hehe :)
- MAC Modern Mandarin Blush
What have you all been loving lately? I would love to know! Send me your comments and suggestions :) Also, if you would like to see any swatches of the products let me know!